Battery Life on the R2D2 Droid

AQuinn19#AC

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey all. Wondering if you are able to help me. I have noticed a decrease in my battery life lately. I charged it fully last night, took it off charger, went to bed and woke up it was 90 percent after 8 hours. Now, I have used it sparingly, its down to 70%. I have JuiceDefender installed. I have a few other apps as well installed. Anyone have any suggestions on how to possibly save battery life.

Thank you

Sploinkin

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Does the Droid 2 (or R2D2 for that matter) measure battery percentages by 10s like the OG Droid? There are plenty of threads about battery life, if it works on another type of phone it'll most likely work on yours.

Turn brightness down, limit the number of widgets on your homescreens, change sync times for apps like twitter or weather to a longer time, etc.

AQuinn19#AC

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I think my problem is my display. It is running about 48% percent. I can't get to go down, even with changing the brightness and the wallpaper. I have a dark wallpaper and its still high. My phone was off the charger at least an hour, and it was down to 90% and I didn't even use it.

AQuinn19#AC

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for that great article. Like it says, just don't worry about your battery and use your phone. I love the phone in general, just have always freaked out about battery life. But that was a great article actually.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692