My Droid 2 is stuck @ Boot animation
My Droid 2 Has been Stuck On boot animation since I rooted it. I some how never backed up when I tried to flash the Liberty Rom from the GB Leak & I dunno what to do. Can some one plz help me out Thnx Ya'll
I know how to get in to the recovery mode by pressing x & power buttons but otherwise I can't get anywhere else even when I battery pull the hold the power button & Up key. All I have is the Liberty Romm Boot Screen. I hope I didn't brick the phone as I just got it as a warranty replacement. WTF I'm a smart one hahaha
- 05-20-2011, 07:56 PM #4
- 05-20-2011, 08:58 PM #5
- 05-21-2011, 03:39 PM #6
Boot Loop: Tutorial/Walkthrough for flashing an .sbf to Droid 2 (unrooting/factory restore) - xda-developers
1. Pull your Battery.
2. Replace battery and power on while holding down the X key.
3. Wait for the android triangle to load.
4. Press the Search key (the magnifying glass)
5. Use down arrow and navigate to wipe cache partition and press OK.
6. Use down arrow and navigate to wipe data and press OK.
7. Reboot phone.