Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Email/Calendar Push

Having issues with my Corp sync. Unless I refresh manually, its hit or miss. Any suggestions would help me, thanks.

Both my corp email and my personal email accounts on my Droid X stopped push syncing automatically yesterday. My boss's Droid Pro also stopped push syncing yesterday.

I recall that Google was going to push out a silent update, was this the culprit? Today, my Droid X is updating to GB and I have read that the Pro is also supposed to be updated to GB soon, was this a silent push to fix some upgrade path issues?

All of the settings for the accounts are unchanged and push is selected. We can sync manually. So anyone else seeing this??? Any suggestions?

Update: So my upgrade finally finished (took forever to download, guess everyone was downloading it) and I have push sync again... Now, what do I do to fix my boss's Droid Pro?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

All thats fine, but I have a Droid2. Does that apply as well?
    Thanks for the heads up though.

I'm not getting my email pushed to me either, it just doesnt show up unless i manually refresh. it used to automatically let me know as soon as it hit my inbox, just like with a text message, but it stopped doing it.
    i've tried messing with all the settings and can't figure it out.
    Droid 2 Global with Android 2.2 (Froyo) on Verizon Wireless