Gingerbread out today for us?

ben7337

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
No one got it yesterday, no one has it yet today as far as I can tell. Right now it is just a waiting game, but that 6/15 date thing was wrong. Even if it is being rolled out in groups, it is pretty much inconceivable that not one person who got it yesterday would have posted online about it. Someone would have.

MacHouse83

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
That's true... but this is ridiculous, even though some users have either a D2 or a D2G 2.3 should have been rolled out. These guys are slacking big time!!!

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
That's true... but this is ridiculous, even though some users have either a D2 or a D2G 2.3 should have been rolled out. These guys are slacking big time!!!

Would you rather they rush it and we have the same issues as the DX'er are having with their update? Or worse, those of us with rebooting Thunderbolts... be patient and let them get it right...

Reactions: WX6Y

MacHouse83

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
My whole thing is that these line of phones have been out for awhile along with the 2.3 update, why is it taking them so long to develop a good update? As soon as we get GB ICS will be out lol... I just wish Google/ Android would be a little more consistent in their releases thats all, I dont want a rushed release but I would like to have a solid date to when I will get the release. Moto is already on the back burner with alot of people right now, so I dont think this is helping their rep!

ambushbug73

May 23, 2011
Visit site
My whole thing is that these line of phones have been out for awhile along with the 2.3 update, why is it taking them so long to develop a good update? As soon as we get GB ICS will be out lol... I just wish Google/ Android would be a little more consistent in their releases thats all, I dont want a rushed release but I would like to have a solid date to when I will get the release. Moto is already on the back burner with alot of people right now, so I dont think this is helping their rep!

Gingerbread update aside, I know the D2 in general killed Motorola's rep with us, our last two phones have been HTC and I don't see us purchasing another Motorola anytime in the near future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance