Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    MacHouse83's Avatar

    Posts
    186 Posts
    ROM
    4.0.3 ICS Leak

    Default Gingerbread out today for us?

    Seen this article on vzbuzz.com... http://www.vzbuzz.com/2011/06/droid-2-global-owners-get-your-fresh-baked-gingerbread-now/
  2. #2  

    Default

    No one got it yesterday, no one has it yet today as far as I can tell. Right now it is just a waiting game, but that 6/15 date thing was wrong. Even if it is being rolled out in groups, it is pretty much inconceivable that not one person who got it yesterday would have posted online about it. Someone would have.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    MacHouse83's Avatar

    Posts
    186 Posts
    ROM
    4.0.3 ICS Leak

    Default

    That's true... but this is ridiculous, even though some users have either a D2 or a D2G 2.3 should have been rolled out. These guys are slacking big time!!!
    All Google.
  4. #4  
    YourMobileGuru's Avatar
    Formerly VZWRocks

    Posts
    2,634 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,271 Global Posts
    ROM
    what's wrong with stock?

    Default

    The Motorola soak test group hasn't even gotten it it yet, so no it hasn't pushed yet.
    Android is all about Personal Choice: Droid RAZR HD, Droid DNA, SGSIII, SG Note 2, HTC One X+, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus4... Hating is so Apple... we're better than that!

    Correcting Some of the Shared Everything Misinformation * My Phone Collection

    PSA - Verizon Galaxy Nexus Signal Strength Comparison
  5. #5  
    YourMobileGuru's Avatar
    Formerly VZWRocks

    Posts
    2,634 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,271 Global Posts
    ROM
    what's wrong with stock?

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacHouse83 View Post
    That's true... but this is ridiculous, even though some users have either a D2 or a D2G 2.3 should have been rolled out. These guys are slacking big time!!!
    Would you rather they rush it and we have the same issues as the DX'er are having with their update? Or worse, those of us with rebooting Thunderbolts... be patient and let them get it right...
    Android is all about Personal Choice: Droid RAZR HD, Droid DNA, SGSIII, SG Note 2, HTC One X+, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus4... Hating is so Apple... we're better than that!

    Correcting Some of the Shared Everything Misinformation * My Phone Collection

    PSA - Verizon Galaxy Nexus Signal Strength Comparison
    Thanked by:
    WX6Y 
  6. #6  
    ItnStln511's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    626 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,980 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VZWRocks View Post
    be patient and let them get it right...
    I agree with you there! I'd rather have to wait for a good update than have a bad one available now.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  
    MacHouse83's Avatar

    Posts
    186 Posts
    ROM
    4.0.3 ICS Leak

    Default

    My whole thing is that these line of phones have been out for awhile along with the 2.3 update, why is it taking them so long to develop a good update? As soon as we get GB ICS will be out lol... I just wish Google/ Android would be a little more consistent in their releases thats all, I dont want a rushed release but I would like to have a solid date to when I will get the release. Moto is already on the back burner with alot of people right now, so I dont think this is helping their rep!
    All Google.
  8. #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacHouse83 View Post
    My whole thing is that these line of phones have been out for awhile along with the 2.3 update, why is it taking them so long to develop a good update? As soon as we get GB ICS will be out lol... I just wish Google/ Android would be a little more consistent in their releases thats all, I dont want a rushed release but I would like to have a solid date to when I will get the release. Moto is already on the back burner with alot of people right now, so I dont think this is helping their rep!
    Gingerbread update aside, I know the D2 in general killed Motorola's rep with us, our last two phones have been HTC and I don't see us purchasing another Motorola anytime in the near future.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  
    MacHouse83's Avatar

    Posts
    186 Posts
    ROM
    4.0.3 ICS Leak

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushbug View Post
    Gingerbread update aside, I know the D2 in general killed Motorola's rep with us, our last two phones have been HTC and I don't see us purchasing another Motorola anytime in the near future.
    Yea, I feel the same way...
    All Google.

Posting Permissions

B