Just ordered Droid 3

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I just ordered the Droid 3 and it will be here tomorrow, Friday. I have been looking forward to this phone for a while. I own the Droid 1 and 2 and this one should be even better. Now I need a case for it. Have to wait for the phones to drop in the store to get the case that I want.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
so i gather this is the official I just ordered thread? because outside of that there is no thread of substance here other than to tout you bought one LOL.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I ordered one today that should be here Monday for my wife and she is really excited.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

alpha752

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Do you think telesales can process a return? I got a dinc2 on the 4th and I want to return it for the d3, but don't want to wait until next Thursday.

ninjataint

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I ordered on also. I am impatient and also don't want a phone that is ginormous. If the Bionic makes me drool, I'll sell this and get that.

alengman

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine this morning and it is suppose to be here on Monday. Did you guys do overnight shipping to get it tomorrow?

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Yes I paid the $12.00 for overnight. I hate to wait during the long weekend so it will be here Friday by 3:00PM. Also I can have it setup the way that I want it over the weekend and be for the work week on Monday.

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
CVBALLA that is the exact case that I am going to order. I have always used this type case and it is very rugged and functional but not a fashion statement. Like I care!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I like that Verizon was doing FREE overnight shipping online. I found the Customer Service rep very helpful and she gave me the free overnight shipping and I was placing my order on the phone.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
just ordered mine. i wanted to get it over night but the lady put the order through before asking how i want it shipped. i asked her to change it and she said she would have to cancel it and resubmit it. so i told her go ahead. then she told me a cancellation may take up to 24 hours. so it would be faster just to let it go with standard shipping. ridiculous

dancingcrab

Feb 16, 2010
www.dancingcrabspeaks.blogspot.com
just ordered mine. i wanted to get it over night but the lady put the order through before asking how i want it shipped. i asked her to change it and she said she would have to cancel it and resubmit it. so i told her go ahead. then she told me a cancellation may take up to 24 hours. so it would be faster just to let it go with standard shipping. ridiculous

Same for me. Had that exact conversation.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Got mine today, charging it up with the extended battery. Funny thing is Verizon tossed in a spare standard battery door and I don't know why. I have to say though the extended battery is hardly noticeable bump compared to say the Droid Charge or ThunderBolt.

otacon#AC

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I came really close to waiting for the Bionic but after listening to my friends who have a Charge and Thunderbolt I decided to get the Droid 3. The 4G drains their batteries so fast and I really don't need it even though I live in an LTE area. I'd rather be able to get a full day of usage than have LTE. Plus I really wanted a physical keyboard. It's time to leave RIM behind. I've waited and waited for them to simply release smartphones with features that every other manufacturer has had for over a year now. After selling my BB with everything I have for it I'll break even or even be slightly ahead since I got the Droid 3 for $149. I asked my Brother to show me Android since I've been with RIM for so long..lol I was able to keep my unlimited data plan too :D