Anyone found cases yet?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
If we could get an accessory section like other forums out there I could put all of the stuff I found so far into it. But we seem to be lacking here today (sarcasm).

Still Qmadix has a case/holster combo, Verizon has their cases and $20-30 is too much for what you get. Take a cruise on over to eBay and search for Droid 3 XT862. Okay I did it for you eBay droid 3 XT862 Cases

So far Zagg has nothing on an invisible shield and no eta or IF they will carry one, of course they said the same thing about the Droid Charge and when they said they didn't offer one, I got one at Best Buy that very same day.

Watch out for the Verizon screen protectors, they do not appear to cover the entire display, I could be wrong but the image looks like it doesn't.

I did find Incipio makes some at Amazon for $7 or so.

Don't forget your microSD card, Class 10 is what is recommended for the 1080P video. Amazon.com has a 32GB Patriot microSD w/ SD adapter for $64.99 after $15 MIR. Not bad.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered a full body kit off of eBay from Xtreme Guard and it was only $4.95. Now everyone is buying the same 3M material and cutting it to fit. That said I don't see paying Zagg $20 for the same thing you should be able to get for $5. Not to mention Zagg doesn't have one and likely won't for a long while.

Ethame

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
I went into a local verizon store and asked if they had cases In, the guy went in back and had one style of case, black gel case, its not too bulky and I like the texture quite a bit. Doesn't add too much to the size. He tried to sell me the multimedia dock too...so they have those as well.

He hadn't seen a droid3 yet apparently, was excited to check mine out :)