- 16 Posts
Instructions: Hard Reset/Recovery Menu
Before it's asked, I figured I would post some instructions on how to enter the recovery menu during boot-up so that you can perform a factory reset.
1. Press and hold PWR + X key until "Dual Core" is displayed.
2. Releasing those keys (PWR + X) should display a Triangle with the Android dude
3. To enter recovery, Press VOL-UP + VOL-DOWN at the same time
4. The menu should pop-up. Use volume keys to navigate, and the PWR button to select.
There ya go!
- 11-13-2011, 08:05 PM #2
- 3 Posts
- Trying to figure it out
Re: Instructions: Hard Reset/Recovery Menu
This is not the case for the Photon close .1 pwr +vol dwn , 2 use vol dwn to scroll through options. 3vol up to choose. only problem is i dont know which file is for a hard reset. this is for the Photon 4g . any body know which file it is?
- 11-14-2011, 10:03 AM #3Bryan
Curve 8530 > OG Droid > DInc 2 > OG Storm > Droid Pro > Droid 3 > Droid RAZR > Galaxy SII > Nexus 4