Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Instructions: Hard Reset/Recovery Menu

Before it's asked, I figured I would post some instructions on how to enter the recovery menu during boot-up so that you can perform a factory reset.

1. Press and hold PWR + X key until "Dual Core" is displayed.

2. Releasing those keys (PWR + X) should display a Triangle with the Android dude

3. To enter recovery, Press VOL-UP + VOL-DOWN at the same time

4. The menu should pop-up. Use volume keys to navigate, and the PWR button to select.

There ya go!

ROM
    Trying to figure it out

Default Re: Instructions: Hard Reset/Recovery Menu

This is not the case for the Photon close .1 pwr +vol dwn , 2 use vol dwn to scroll through options. 3vol up to choose. only problem is i dont know which file is for a hard reset. this is for the Photon 4g . any body know which file it is?

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    ROM

Default Re: Instructions: Hard Reset/Recovery Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chaser0707 View Post
    This is not the case for the Photon close .1 pwr +vol dwn , 2 use vol dwn to scroll through options. 3vol up to choose. only problem is i dont know which file is for a hard reset. this is for the Photon 4g . any body know which file it is?
    Dude, this is the Droid 3 forum. Try posting in the Photon forum!
    Bryan
    Curve 8530 > OG Droid > DInc 2 > OG Storm > Droid Pro > Droid 3 > Droid RAZR > Galaxy SII > Nexus 4