best buy says no such thing?

Lsx346

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
i called all my local best buys and they told me there is no such phone headed to their store. never even heard of it. i have 1 week left to trade in my thunderbolt for the 30 day worry free policy and im getting worried now, i suggest calling your stores if planning on buying there before wasting gas.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy is full of tools, ignore the talking heads and stop into the store tomorrow July 14th, they will be selling it. Verizon has a full retail through all channels on the 14th.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy is full of tools, ignore the talking heads and stop into the store tomorrow July 14th, they will be selling it. Verizon has a full retail through all channels on the 14th.

They might not. Remember, due to an issue Best Buy doesn't sell the Droid 2 global or Droid Pro.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I just stopped by a BB Mobile, to take a look at it, and they told me that they would not be getting that model in.

Da Black Mamba

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I'll repeat again:

Best buy does not carry the Droid 2 or Droid Pro. They will likely never be carrying the Droid 3.

Bunch of divas working at Verizon . They were mad we undercut them on price with the d2/pro. They almost pulled the same crap with the iPhone4 just because they could, hence the fact we only knew we are getting it two days prior. My guess is we will get it whenever Verizon wants us to get it .

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Bunch of divas working at Verizon . They were mad we undercut them on price with the d2/pro. They almost pulled the same crap with the iPhone4 just because they could, hence the fact we only knew we are getting it two days prior. My guess is we will get it whenever Verizon wants us to get it .

Not surprised. Hell, of course the one device I *might* want if I don't want the Bionic is the one BB doesn't carry.

Jalarm

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Best buy has screwed me time and time again, like he said, there full of tools.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney