Slow Camera?

gregba

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Just played with a D3 for about 10 min at a VZW store, and I was very impressed in that small time-frame. I have a droid eris currently, so really anything would have impressed me at this point. The only thing that I thought wasn't a HUGE improvement from my eris was the shutter speed on the camera. I thought it was extrememly slow, has anyone else came across this problem?

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
yeah my camera is very slow to open after clicking the icon. maybe an update can fix this. after reading several threads on several sites about reboots i'm sure an update will be released soon

gregba

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
yeah my camera is very slow to open after clicking the icon. maybe an update can fix this. after reading several threads on several sites about reboots i'm sure an update will be released soon

the camera app itself wasnt slow to open for me. but after i hit the button to take the photo it took forever. same for you?

Jeepzor

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm still on the fence for upgrading from my dinc, the dinc camera seems pretty quick so I'd hate to downgrade. From the tme I press the button In a bright atmosphere to picture taken is right around 1-1.5 seconds, my girls d2 is probably 3-4 seconds and takes really crappy pictures so I guess I'll have to take a chance and play with a d3. I have a 2 ye old and I use the camera all day everyday so it's important to me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084