1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Droid 3 Help!!- Favorites on Home Page Gone

7/19/11- Just set up my new phone tonight. It automatically allowed me to set some favorites and it put them on my homescreen. Well I accidentally sent it to the trash and have no clue how to get it back. It's not in widgets or shortcuts or apps.

The fav's are still set as fav's in my call section, just not on the home page anymore.

Anyone have a clue???

Thanks!
    Tig

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Default Re: Droid 3 Help!!- Favorites on Home Page Gone

Long press on the Screen -> Shortcut's -> Direct Dial and then you can select the contact you want to put there (Assuming you are talking about people favorites)

Or

Long press screen -> Shortcuts -> Bookmarks (If you are talking about Browser Favorites)

Hope this helps.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.

You can use the same steps and choose contacts then select the contact if you want to be able to see all of the contacts information - Home phone, cell phone, text, facebook

I did the same exact thing and just figured it out. Long press screen, Widgets, quick contacts. I hope that helps!

I tried the long press on my home screen but it brought up "choose wallpaper from", I can't find my Widgests at all??? any ideas??

That is the correct answer.

Thanks,
    Hudson

Exclamation Re: Droid 3 Help!!- Favorites on Home Page Gone

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS ONE IS CORRECT..

Long touch (on page with enough room for the widget ((4 squares))- "widgets" - "quick contacts"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thumbs up Re: Droid 3 Help!!- Favorites on Home Page Gone

thank you, this was exactly what I needed to do to get them all back!