Do I have a bad phone?

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
First off i really like this phone...but i am having one bad issue and i would like to know if its normal for this phone or if i should exchange it?

When making a phone call my voice keeps breaking up a little and my voice also has a mechanical sound to it. It does this when speaking through the handset and through either of my voyager pros bt headsets.

mcapiro

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
First off i really like this phone...but i am having one bad issue and i would like to know if its normal for this phone or if i should exchange it?

When making a phone call my voice keeps breaking up a little and my voice also has a mechanical sound to it. It does this when speaking through the handset and through either of my voyager pros bt headsets.

I think I'm having the same problem. People keep telling me they can't hear me well and to repeat myself. I think I'm taking this back.

mcapiro

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine may have also been a symptom of something worst. Starting this morning, I can't hear or say anything when I first answer a call until I first switch over to speakerphone and then back. I think I've had it with this phone and it's going back. It's just been too many little issues and truthfully, it's laggy as hell and Swiftkey isn't working right. I love the exchange support (especially for sub folders) but that's about it.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like bad phones to me. I don't have any of those problems with mine so you should definitely get them replaced if you haven't already.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk