Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs down WTF... Phone froze, then turned off...

Now it won't turn back on, I tried removing the battery then placing it back in.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: WTF... Phone froze, then turned off...

Holy crap can someone help???
    phone addict

Global Posts
    3,728 Global Posts
    ROM
    mean

Take it back to the store and show them your phone not much you can do other than trying a factory reset
    Loving this Oneplus one!!

I would definitely take it back. Don't waste a lot of time trying to fox it yourself.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    I would definitely take it back. Don't waste a lot of time trying to fox it yourself.
    Thanks for answering both of you, I took it back, I'm getting a new one in the mail!

wow, this seems to be a problem with the droid 3, WE have had 2 of them in our companies do the same thing...just plain dead...also get a replacement battery as ours shorted everything out...

Yeah I'm having the same issue, it's getting to be a major one. Has happened three times, only fix is factory reset. Are you still getting notifications, sounds, and lights though? Cuz for me, when this happens, it seems that the heart is still beating, but I just can't turn the phone on. I would go to Verizon to ask for a new one, but I'm worried that they will give me a refurb or something. Or would they give me a new one?