Software Update - Downloading Now

steveg2112

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
New software installing now, lets see what improvements they've made and if anythings broke.

System Version 5.7.906
Andriod still 2.3.4, as expected

Redx

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Finally hope it has some good improvements. Just isnt showing up for me yet :( Found this on another site

droid3-update-607x650.jpg

BBooDad

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
not downloading here in Wisconsin yet, either. couldn't find the page that came from, either. Either way, not ICS, but I'd like a faster autofocus when taking pics of kids.

steveg2112

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Camera does seem faster, but I don't use it much so can't say for certain. Waiting to see if problem of turning back on again by itself has gone as this was most annoying problem for me as a I fly a lot.

Redx

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Camera does seem faster, but I don't use it much so can't say for certain. Waiting to see if problem of turning back on again by itself has gone as this was most annoying problem for me as a I fly a lot.

Ya wife hates that her phone turns on by itself. Maybe this will fix the issue with not being able to turn airplane mode off when on.

Still waiting on my update :(

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I was in the soak test, so I've had the update for about a week. I hardly used the stock camera anyway, but otherwise the phone seems to be running better (though you really don't notice anything all that different.) I've had zero problems since the update hit, so I think this is a good update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34