- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Google Maps Navigation and Droid 3 settings?
I have a Droid 3 with android 2.3.4 and I have always used Google Navigation. Now all of a sudden I can no longer use it. It only tells me searching for GPS... My problem is I have messed with the settings and I need some help to get back to the default settings. Can someone help me with that? I would also like any info on Google Maps Navigation as to why it won't work. I have used it for years and now nothing... Why??? Any Tweaks to the system settings??? Thanks for any and all help.
- 09-27-2012, 02:02 AM #2
- By Kuth70 in forum Android AppsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-13-2015, 04:17 AM
- By ackthbbft in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-06-2013, 12:09 PM
- By Ed Witles in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2011, 01:46 PM
- By droidmindy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2010, 09:47 PM
- By kentoe in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2010, 12:19 PM