Camera force closing when taking a picture
Occasionally when I take a picture, my phone immediately force closes the camera. And goes to the home screen. It does not save the picture which is frustrating.
This happens maybe one every 20 pictures but its enough to be frustrating.
- 11-25-2012, 08:50 AM #2
Re: Camera force closing when taking a picture
Well, maybe it's a problem with the internal storage? I'd connect my phone to your computer, copy all of the files over, then format the storage (menu->settings->storage->format internal storage). I wouldn't copy anything back, just in case it was a corrupted file that existed before. See if the problem recurs after that? If so, then it probably wasn't it, and you can copy those backup files back. (In that case, maybe a factory data reset and reinstall apps from scratch to see if that solves the problem - but that is, obviously, extreme..)
- By stockkid07 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 17Last Post: 08-02-2012, 06:52 AM
- By fry8 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2010, 11:27 PM
- By EvoOWNSu in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2010, 11:47 AM
- By Jkap in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 66Last Post: 09-13-2010, 11:22 PM
- By tcd2004 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2010, 12:02 PM