- 06-03-2013, 03:43 PM #2
- 06-03-2013, 05:33 PM #3
Re: Jelly Bean fro Droid 3?
I think that the only JB ROMs for the Droid 3 are "stock" ROMs like CM10.2 or AOKP. There is nothing like a stock Bionic JB ROM for the Droid 3 at the moment. Even the CM and AOKP ROMs are feature incomplete - no cameras; issues with audio; perhaps issues with Bluetooth.
IMHO, the best custom ROM for the Droid 3, particularly for a Verizon connected D3, is Minimoto, here: [ROM - Stock-based] Minimoto v1.7 XT862/XT860- Less is more. - xda-developers
- 06-03-2013, 10:43 PM #5Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 06-06-2013, 04:27 PM #7
- 07-13-2013, 03:30 AM #8
- 11-19-2013, 06:02 PM #9
- By Ry in forum Droid BionicReplies: 2800Last Post: 06-25-2013, 01:20 AM
- By Champion1229 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 67Last Post: 12-08-2012, 05:35 PM
- By Ry in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 19Last Post: 12-08-2012, 10:16 AM
- By silverfang77 in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2012, 07:27 PM
- By silverfang77 in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2012, 02:47 PM