- 9 Posts
[SOLVED] My DROID3 phone has completely lost all sound
System version: 5.7.906.XT862.Verizon.en.US
Model Number: DROID3
Android Version: 2.3.4
It's never been in washing machine or gotten wet. Aside from the few drops, it's been fine.
The sound is completely dead. Nothing. It's at 100% full volume and still...
- 06-14-2013, 11:47 AM #2
Re: My DROID3 phone has completely lost all sound
Do you hear anything with headphones plugged in? Have you checked all of the volume settings at settings->sound->volume (particularly media volume)?
Also, there is an app called Quick Settings that exposes more volume controls. Maybe some of those (like system volume) are set to 0?
That's where I would start...
- 04-30-2014, 09:05 AM #4
- By chris r3 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2013, 07:52 AM
- By still_smoking in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2012, 08:40 AM
- By Kromen in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2011, 01:07 PM
- By spidergirl0408 in forum G2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 04-14-2011, 09:00 AM
- By hkrn44 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2010, 07:42 PM