Droid 3 Verizon Towers?

DataAngel

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I recently grabbed a droid 3 and flashed it in various ways to obtain its use on straighttalk as a service provider. Unfortunately, straighttalk forces me into using AT&T for my service, and in this area that is god freaking awful. I mean DESPICABLY TERRIBLE with its lack of service in or around buildings, huge outtage areas, and downright distasteful speeds. I was wondering if there was a way i could flash the droid 3s radio to use straighttalks verizon towers? Im aware straighttalk HAS use of verizon towers, because my old phone used them! Is it possible to maybe flash the radio to resemble my old phone, and run off verizon without modifying or giving up my droid? Because at this rate, im going to switch to verizon in 2 days for their service with my droid, but 1. their packages start at 60$ where mine sits at 50$. And 2, they lack the "unlimited data" option, unless you have money up the *** to throw 20$ at them for double gigabytes every time you hit the top.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I don't think Verizon would allow this but I have no experience. Did tiu ever figure it out since this thread is months old?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk