Where is everyone?

rickhamilton620

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I can only assume the high end user moto's courting either chose the galaxy nexus as their next phone, picked the bionic, rezound or RAZR up, or went with Stratosphere.

My bet is on the first option personally, many OG Droid owners don't want to give up on the stock Android experience plus want the freedom that an unencrypted bootloader provides...and are willing to give up a hardware qwerty to get it.

Kinda a shame as the D4 looks nice. I'm in the process of swapping out the Stratosphere and hopefully the D3 or 4 is an option for me.

RoninX

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely planning to get a Droid 4.

I doubt it's launching tomorrow, since we haven't been hearing much buzz, but I will be checking the Verizon website at 12:01 AM, just in case. :)

The other "leaked" launch date is December 22, which sounded fishy to me at the time (3 days before Christmas?), but might be right after all...

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
The Droid 4 is defiantly in my interest as I still want a physical keyboard. Except.. I just picked up the Droid 3 not very long ago and I don't have the money to fork out to pay full price.
Shame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair