ICS Sucks - How do I go back?
The list goes on and on... Now attachments in emails can not be downloaded... the program just hangs.... Icons, photos, pdf, no matter what it is like you are on dialup...
I give up, I am sick of hearing from my wife how bad she hates the update...
on the Droid 4 forum home page there are 11 posts about issues everyone is having with ICS...
Didn't Motorola test the software before releasing?
and there is no fix in sight since they are jumping on the Jelly Bean bandwagon.
I want the old OS back, how do I downgrade???Trying the ONE X again...
iPhone 4 (RIP)
Blackberry Torch (BES email)
NEW MBA 11", NEW 4G iPad 16G
- 10-19-2012, 10:00 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: ICS Sucks - How do I go back?
TThis is incredibly bad, see that? EEVERY GD SENTENCE DOES TTHIS. DOUBLE ENTERS LETTERS, I DID NOT PUT THE CAPLOCK OON, it just did it.
MMy mouse lost tthre function of thre left click button.
I did not type AANY of threse typos, tthis is what it does!!!!!
TThe webdock app keeps reverting from thre normal phone desktop function to some bs screen with next to nothing on it.
I called motorola and after getting thre run around for a bit finally got someone to ADMIT that it was google that did it and that is tough "you-know-what" if I don't like it.
OH YEAH, can't watch friggin videos any more unless they're you tube, flash not supported, wmv, not supported, quicktime, not supported.
This is beyond b*******
What can be done, I'm stuck with thre phone and a 2 year contract?
- By methree in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2012, 12:58 AM
- By sniffs in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-13-2012, 10:33 AM
- By dcmarch in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2011, 06:45 AM
- By tomkat101 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 08-10-2011, 07:41 PM
- By jcjdoss in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2011, 07:00 PM