- 9 Posts
Firefox gets to point where it won't finish loading the current page, requiring a reboot
I've been seeing a symptom with Firefox on my Droid4 since I got the ICS update.
Most of the time it works fine, but at some point it gets to a state where when I open the browser, it appears to work on loading the last page I was on, and it seems like it completes, but the spinner never goes away. Even worse, it now won't let me load any other pages. It selects the new url, but the spinner goes forever and never replaces the current page.
The only thing I've found that clears this up is rebooting.
I see this symptom once every 2-3 days.
Has anyone else seen this?
Short of a full solution, is there perhaps an easier workaround than rebooting?
- 09-17-2012, 12:37 PM #2
- 9 Posts
Re: Firefox gets to point where it won't finish loading the current page, requiring a reboot
Curious. I've never noticed that option before. I'll try that when I'm in that state again. what exactly is the intended purpose of that option?
Last edited by david.karr; 09-17-2012 at 12:56 PM. Reason: typo
- 09-23-2012, 08:49 PM #4
- By ciniob in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 10Last Post: 08-28-2012, 02:52 PM
- By andynmaz in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 73Last Post: 12-10-2011, 04:38 PM
- By Disaster in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 11Last Post: 01-25-2011, 12:50 PM
- By CpTChucky in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2010, 08:19 PM
- By pontoon78 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2010, 10:11 AM