Anyone else have this issue. My mother inlaw has the droid 4 and has been having an issue while she is talking on the phone her cheek with dial numbers and at one time called someone else will in the middle of another. She took it back to Verizon and they gave her another phone but provided no answer as to the problem. I checked other threads but haven't seen anyone else mention it. She is having the same problem with the second phone.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
- 10-03-2012, 04:19 PM #2
- 283 Posts
Re: Cheek dialing.
Umm...I know it doesn't sound helpful, but is she smooshing her face against the phone? Once she gets a call on the line, she can tap the power button to lock the phone, preventing the dialpad from working accidentally.
The only issue I have like this is when playing back voicemails with Google Voice, my cheek sometimes pauses the recording.
- 10-07-2012, 08:16 PM #4
- 10-09-2012, 05:07 AM #5
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC HeroReplies: 189Last Post: 06-06-2011, 04:21 PM
- By cward0625 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 11-07-2010, 09:21 AM
- By tdawgui in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2010, 08:55 PM
- By Faraz294 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 11:43 AM
- By wysiwyg in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2009, 04:33 PM