- 3 Posts
Help with music players
So I just upgraded to a Droid 4 from a Droid 2. I love the phone, but my only complaint is the default music players don't cater to my needs. I really liked the droid 2's music player (gingerbread 2.3.4), the interface and everything about it. I found an app called "Android Player" that mimics the gingerbread's but it has a few flaws, no lock screen control, and the shuffle tends to replay the same songs. Does anybody know of any good players that have a simple interface (similar to that of the gingerbread), lock screen controls, and good shuffle systems?
I really appreciate any help,
Sorry in advance if I messed up any forum etiquette or anything, new here.
Last edited by headbang7; 10-09-2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: made more descriptive
- 10-10-2012, 12:22 AM #2
Re: Help with music players
You should try out Poweramp, its probably the best music player for android. It has lock screen controls and shuffles songs properly. Not sure how similar it is to gingerbread as I've never had a phone with gb. It's a paid app that's well worth the money, but it does have a trial for you to use it and see if you like it..
- By headbang7 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2012, 08:20 PM
- By Bosgarage57 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2011, 12:32 PM
- By wgc19136 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2011, 01:00 PM
- By snowwy66 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2011, 10:04 PM
- By highbloodsugar in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 09-30-2010, 10:51 AM