1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default D4 no sound when in car dock

Im loving my new Droid 4. SOOoooo glad I came back to the light after going to the iPhone4s from my beloved D2 last year.

I purchased the Desk Dock and the Car Dock. Desk Dock works perfect, however, when I use the car dock, I do not get voice nav directions. The Nav software works perfectly as far as tracking/mapping, but I am not getting ANY voice commands when docked. However, if I undock and just plug in the charger, the voice nav works perfect.

I am rooted. I also use the Car Home Ultra app. I did have Verizon Nav frozen, thought that might be an issue. Thawed it back out and no change.

Thanks for any help!!!

Default Re: D4 no sound when in car dock

Quote Originally Posted by DERacing View Post
    Im loving my new Droid 4. SOOoooo glad I came back to the light after going to the iPhone4s from my beloved D2 last year.

I purchased the Desk Dock and the Car Dock. Desk Dock works perfect, however, when I use the car dock, I do not get voice nav directions. The Nav software works perfectly as far as tracking/mapping, but I am not getting ANY voice commands when docked. However, if I undock and just plug in the charger, the voice nav works perfect.

I am rooted. I also use the Car Home Ultra app. I did have Verizon Nav frozen, thought that might be an issue. Thawed it back out and no change.

Thanks for any help!!!
    See if an app called SoundAbout will let you route media audio to your phone's speaker. The pro version has separate audio setting for phone calls.