- 6 Posts
Creating Music Playlists
Is there ANYWAY to create a music playlist by selecting ALL of the files in a folder? I have 982 songs in a folder that I want to make into 1 playlist. I asked Motorola, and they said the only way to do it is to start each song playing, and then tell it to add the song to the playlist. This would take forever!
- 10-12-2012, 04:39 AM #2
- 94 Posts
Re: Creating Music Playlists
What music player do you use? That might help try to give you some suggestions. I know I can use the Motocast player or the Google Music player. I prefer Google Music player myself, but I still have yet to get one I really want because I've been a bit lazy.
- 10-15-2012, 01:53 AM #4
- By barskin in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2012, 03:32 PM
- By StrifeSD in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2012, 02:13 PM
- By rback15 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2010, 06:44 PM
- By rback15 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2010, 12:51 AM
- By DawnGP143 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2010, 10:15 PM