- 85 Posts
Today my sister's Droid 4 started freezing and rebooting when her keyboard is pulled out. At first, when you pull the keyboard out the screen goes black, but you can still get feedback (vibration) by hitting the home keys. The screen stays black for at least a minute, but then reboots itself. Does anyone know what may be causing this to occur?
Sent from my AT300 using Android Central Forums
- By toramorigan in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 05-26-2010, 03:35 PM
- By gadgetmom88 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2010, 03:37 PM
- By lastdetailwd in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2010, 11:06 PM
- By jdkluck in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 11-08-2009, 11:00 PM
- By jskd82 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 18Last Post: 11-08-2009, 07:46 PM