- 2 Posts
Please help, im no good at this...
ok so 2 nights ago i rooted my phone via the help of a friend and last night he helped me get the cyanogenmod for 4.1.2 jb. before installing this mod i backed up all my contacts to backup assistant because i didnt know any better, and now when i try to reinstall backup assistant via play store it says its incompatible with this phone. I went online to verizon.com on a computer and signed onto my family's plan but the only contacts that i could find were my dads who is the primary account holder. i just need to get my contacts back... please and thank you
- 01-08-2013, 08:41 AM #2
- 01-08-2013, 01:41 PM #4
- 161 Posts
Re: Please help, im no good at this...
I have all my contacts backed up on Google. Stopped using Backup Asst back when I got my OG Droid in 2009. I would suggest going back to stock ICS, reloading your contacts from Backup Asst, then backing everything up to Google & turning off Backup Asst. Then you can root again and your contacts should be there when you sign into Google.Tim
Lapdock 500 Pro
- By jayboy005 in forum Inspire Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 11-10-2012, 09:04 AM
- By ZachDasher in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2012, 01:36 PM
- By xmasstorm in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 9Last Post: 07-20-2011, 12:04 AM
- By Nytfemale in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 03-18-2011, 03:53 PM
- By cusco in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2010, 04:01 PM