Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    131 Global Posts

Default Introducing Myself

Hi,
    OK a little about me and my phone. Former Palm HP Pre Plus/Pre 3 owner and just switched to a Motorola Droid 4 (I like/need physical keyboards) running ICS on Verizon. I looked up the steps to root my phone here and my anti virus software warns me that the phone has been rooted but since I received an error message and I can't access and delete apps that I have no need for, I don't think it worked properly. The other question I have is my music seems to have transferred over from my backup files but some doesn't want to play and when I look at the phone, it just gives me a brief album image and then skips to the next working track. Anyone able to help me determine if my phone is actually rooted or not and how to fix and what's going on with my music. Oh, yes, I have an SD card installed since once I loaded the music, I saw how much of my internal space was actually taken up with the music. Thanks in advance.

Nice to meet ya!