- 02-22-2013, 08:00 AM #2
- 159 Posts
Re: Droid 4 no sim activation
What do you mean when you say it won't "activate"?
I use my old Droid 1 as a MP3 player/alarm clock/media device with no problem. Activating ties it into the carrier's network and you don't need to do that if you don't want to make phone calls.
And I still have internet connectivity through wifi on that old Droid too, so I can listen to radio sows and such.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
- 02-22-2013, 07:14 PM #3
- By hobojoe196061 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2012, 12:33 AM
- By hkgck in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2011, 06:18 AM
- By Rahabib in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 4Last Post: 02-27-2011, 03:03 PM
- By madolen in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2011, 07:30 PM
- By matrix2004 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 74Last Post: 02-10-2010, 01:55 AM