Need Pictures Off Phone No Battery
I have a person who I work with that ripped the cable on his battery and of course his phone no longer works, he has already bought another and using that now. He has asked me if I can get his pictures off for him and I told him I will see what I can do. If you plug the phone into pc it has the green light come on and if you plug it into the wall it stays at the splash screen. The pc wont recognize it with the usb drivers from the motorola site which I expected it not too but is there any way into this phone to get the pictures off it?
Thanks in advance.
Also if anyone has a eb41 battery I have T4 torx just let me know if your willing to sell it.
- 02-24-2013, 01:32 PM #2
- 02-24-2013, 02:37 PM #4
- 02-25-2013, 11:53 AM #6
- 03-01-2013, 11:36 AM #7
- 34 Posts
Re: Need Pictures Off Phone No Battery
I have heard of people putting 5 volts in to the 2 screws that attached the battery ribbon cable. I'm not sure which post is negative or positive. You could give it a try, what's the worst that can happen? The phone is already hosed.
Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2
- By wolfmeister in forum Motorola Triumph on Virgin MobileReplies: 13Last Post: 07-31-2011, 01:56 AM
- By angiebugg in forum Thunderbolt AccessoriesReplies: 40Last Post: 03-24-2011, 06:32 PM
- By jimnyo in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2011, 12:02 AM
- By angiebuggg in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 30Last Post: 03-19-2011, 11:14 PM
- By rugbyua9 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2010, 08:19 PM