- 5 Posts
Droid 4 vibrate mode issue.
I recently updated my Droid 4, and now vibrate mode and silent mode pretty much don't work. I set it on both those modes, and whenever I get any emails or texts, the notification sounds are still triggered. Anybody know of a fix for me? I don't want to have to shut off my phone before work tomorrow--I can't have sound on while working--but if I have to, then I have to.
Not sure why the update malfunctions so many things, but this one is the most important. Any help? Thanks!
- 03-28-2013, 09:03 PM #2
- 03-28-2013, 09:21 PM #4
Re: Droid 4 vibrate mode issue.
I installed JB on my D4 from a download site before the OTA released, then did a factory data reset and data wipe. Since I don't have these issues I am guessing if you do a reset it should resolve your issues.... Hopefully!
- 03-28-2013, 10:00 PM #5
- 03-29-2013, 01:06 AM #6
- By drexasaurus in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 14Last Post: 02-26-2014, 07:46 PM
- By mysticlife in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 10-12-2011, 11:57 AM
- By ospring87 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2011, 03:48 PM
- By solideliquid in forum Android AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-04-2010, 02:47 PM
- By ridavid81 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2010, 10:09 PM