- 2 Posts
Red M "screen of death" after update
I hate change. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Always been my motto. So I've been putting off the update to my Droid 4 as I have been perfectly happy with how it's been working for me.
But tonite, I figured why not? I've heard decent things about the update so tonight I said yes.
I started the update, put the phone down and returned 30 minutes later to inspect my "new" phone. Much to my utter horror, the phone was completely dead. So I hooked it up to the charger, got the "red M" icon and figured I'd let it charge overnight. Woke up, same deal. Red M.
Tried to do a soft reset with the power button plus volume down button. Nada. Still have the Red M.
Can someone please please please help me with this? I've scoured the Internet for solutions and have not seen anything specific for a droid 4 with this problem.
Thanks in advance.
- 03-28-2013, 11:18 PM #2
- 03-29-2013, 07:34 PM #4
- 342 Posts
Re: Red M "screen of death" after update
if you want you can flash the jellybean. xml, with rsd lite
instruction in my list
sd_shadow's [Collection] of Links for Droid 4
Sent from my Clear using Android Central Forums[ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click .APK to root
I have verified it works with these Motorola devices running android 2.3.4
Droid 2 (a955), Droid 2 Global (a956), R2D2 (a957), & Droid X (MB810)
- By MikeB in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 6Last Post: 08-11-2013, 12:44 PM
- By Sheepdog Elite in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 26Last Post: 01-19-2011, 04:46 PM
- By gonzlobo in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2010, 11:19 PM
- By most funnest entertainment in forum T-Mobile G2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:01 AM
- By doctorg23 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2010, 09:19 AM