- 4 Posts
unable to adjust volume for notifications
i was on page for adjusting volumes and discovered i cant adjust this one. slider will not move. all others respnd fine. i did have the jb update recently and suspected it may be connected but am not sure. i lost mute function for sleeping and created a smart action to kill all notifications and mute ringer while sleeping. i checked that it was indeed not in mute mode too. everything works as it should except this one slider will not respond. can anyone please help with this? i may not respond very fast.....my notifications are not working..haha.
- 04-27-2013, 09:13 AM #2
Re: unable to adjust volume for notifications
Make sure the ringtone slider is not all the way down , when it is, the notifications slider is grayed out & inactive. Also, there are some apps that will allow you discrete control of volumes on everything based on all kinds of time & location parameters.
- By chewedpup in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 18Last Post: 07-09-2016, 09:04 PM
- By tswigs in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 10Last Post: 08-04-2012, 12:27 PM
- By Tuckerfan in forum HTC AriaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-11-2012, 03:01 PM
- By Bwangster12 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:13 AM
- By olsonn in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2010, 07:01 PM