Can't upgrade to JB.
I have tried to upgrade to JB 4 times on my D4; each time I get about 20% in and the upgrade fails. The phone resets with no changes and I get an error message saying that the update failed with no explanation. I did a full factory reset and attempted the upgrade again with no luck. I pulled the SIM car, then replaced the SIM card, and still nothing. Finally I took it into a VZW store and (SURPRISE!) they looked at me like I have two heads. I took the insurance off my phone to cut some costs, so I cannot file a claim. My wife's D4 upgraded just fine on the first take.
Anyone got any suggestions?
- 05-01-2013, 01:29 AM #2
[ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click .APK to root
- 257 Posts
I have verified it works with these Motorola devices running android 2.3.4
Droid 2 (a955), Droid 2 Global (a956), R2D2 (a957), & Droid X (MB810)
- By TehNewGuy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2011, 10:44 PM
- By mouseglider in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2011, 12:38 PM
- By ghostyroasty in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2011, 03:26 PM
- By Jkw87 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 8Last Post: 02-25-2011, 07:47 PM
- By courgarrx in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 11-29-2010, 12:09 PM