- 2 Posts
Move from Droid 3 to Droid 4 - use the same accessories?
I am considering purchasing a new droid smartphone. I currently have the Droid 3 and want to avoid having to purchase new accessories if buying a new android device. My question is, if I move from Droid 3 to Droid 4 will I need to get a new car phone charger, cradle, etc? Thanks in advance for your help.
- 05-20-2013, 01:28 PM #2
Re: Move from Droid 3 to Droid 4 - use the same accessories?
The Droid 4 uses micro USB for charging, so any micro USB charger will work. But the Droid 3 & 4 are different sizes & shapes. Cases, docks & screen protectors are not interchangeable between the 2. I have a D4 & my girlfriend has a D3 so I know this for fact.
Posted via the totally awesome Android Central App from my Droid 4
- By jasonhumphrey in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2011, 03:43 PM
- By reinbeau in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2010, 09:17 AM
- By ath2o in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2010, 10:39 AM
- By AAFD in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 01-18-2010, 10:05 AM
- By equus in forum IntroductionsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-02-2009, 10:11 PM