How to put stock live wallpaper from droid 4 on Nexus 7 ( plz help)

clutch770

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
:confused: hey guys I was wondering if anyone out there knew how I can get the stock galaxy live wallpaper from my droid 4 and have it on my Nexus 7. I have searched a lot of sites for the file but was only able to obtain a zip file of the still photo type wallpapers. Plz let me know if there is a way to do this

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
:confused: hey guys I was wondering if anyone out there knew how I can get the stock galaxy live wallpaper from my droid 4 and have it on my Nexus 7. I have searched a lot of sites for the file but was only able to obtain a zip file of the still photo type wallpapers. Plz let me know if there is a way to do this
Are you rooted on the Droid 4?

If not ill see if I can find a rom that has it and see if I can extract it. Ill try this evening as I would be interested in seeing this aswell.

And welcome to Android Central.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

clutch770

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
No I have not rooted it, is that the only way to get it. I have always feared bricking my phone. But like I was saying I was wanting it on my Nexus 7

Posted via Android Central App

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
No I have not rooted it, is that the only way to get it. I have always feared bricking my phone. But like I was saying I was wanting it on my Nexus 7

Posted via Android Central App

Let me try it tonight. You may have to root the Nexus 7 but let's not get ahead of of ourselves. Let me see what I can do.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk