- 1 Posts
Service/data is lost or very poor where it used to be max 4g lte
I broke my last droid 4 and got a new one from ebay. It works fine for the most part, amazing battery life, no cracks or dents, it all works flawlessly except that I cant get maximun 4g service where I used to. It is either no bars or 1 bar which makes it hard to communicate with people. Wifi works great so i use that while at home but when i leave and have to switch off wifi then its a problem because of me having horrible or no service. I dont understand, my past two droid 4s had fantastic service in my home and all over my town but now this one doesnt. Does anyone have a clue whats going on?
P.S When I lose service completely, my phone needs to be restarted in order to gain back any service at all.
- 10-07-2013, 02:24 PM #2
- 3,507 Posts
Re: Service/data is lost or very poor where it used to be max 4g lte
I realize this is a very old thread but did you ever solve it? There is a possibility the radio is faulty but you can try these if you haven't:
-Change network type from Global (if the Droid 4 uses it) to LTE /CDMA
- Factory Reset (Doubtful)
-Go to Verizon and ask for a new SIM Card.
Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
- By eptiger in forum SprintReplies: 31Last Post: 09-04-2013, 11:32 AM
- By cdepue79 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 08-21-2013, 11:10 PM
- By mja64 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:05 AM
- By OLD_HATCH in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 12:33 AM
- By chucky in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 05:32 PM