- 1 Posts
Droid 4 - Caller ringtone is using notification sound when receiving calls. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've had this phone since march 2012, have had a few minor problems but not until recently has it started doing this.
it seems no matter what i set my 'phone ringtone' to, it's ALWAYS playing my 'default notification' sound.
somebody please help me this is sooooo frustrating.
Last edited by mindy0326; 10-08-2013 at 03:30 AM.
- 10-08-2013, 09:13 AM #2
- 3,250 Posts
Re: Droid 4 - Caller ringtone is using notification sound when receiving calls. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've seen this before and I don't remember if I did a factory reset or what. Download Ringtone Maker and create a ringtone. Save and set as ringtone through the application. You could also try and download an application like Zedge and set a ringtone from there.
Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
- By luzgemacht in forum HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 11-17-2013, 05:14 PM
- By streetkilln in forum LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 10-09-2013, 10:49 PM
- By JBizz86 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2013, 12:24 PM
- By isla92 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 08:44 AM
- By Issemann in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 08:10 AM