- 1 Posts
Motorola Droid 4 - Cyanogenmod 10.1.3 Help?
I attempted to install CM 10.1.3 on my DROID yesterday, but forgot to activate rom-slot 1. Now the phone will only show the motorola logo, then go blank. I cannot access safestrap as well, even holding down the buttons to restart into bootloader. Note that I backed up the stock rom with safestrap, and it is on my PC as a few .md5 and .win files. If anyone has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.
- 12-08-2013, 10:45 PM #2
- 312 Posts
Re: Motorola Droid 4 - Cyanogenmod 10.1.3 Help?
After screen goes blank, does pressing power, reboot?
Which buttons are you holding, both volume?
Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk[ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click .APK to root
I have verified it works with these Motorola devices running android 2.3.4
Droid 2 (a955), Droid 2 Global (a956), R2D2 (a957), & Droid X (MB810)
- By jemsurvey in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:41 AM
- By joedm126 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2013, 11:28 AM
- By ManvirS in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 12-09-2013, 12:58 PM
- By Raptor007 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:35 AM
- By Reuben Skelly in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:33 AM