Hey guys. So today, i was using my phone like any other day. I unlocked it replied to a text message, and when i tried to lock it nothing happened. But, the power/lock still wakes the screen. This happened once before but just went away. Does anyone know the issue? Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!
EDIT: Soft reset fixed it! Anyone that has this problem, or if you know anyone that does try a soft reset first!
Last edited by Elcycle17; 01-08-2014 at 11:51 PM.
- 01-09-2014, 12:07 AM #2Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
Battery Drain 15% an hour/Phone Will Not Power On after Battery Removal Unless Plugged In To ChargerBy epdean in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2014, 11:29 AM
- By CRdownload in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 01-08-2014, 01:35 PM
- By gonzalo8046 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 02:52 AM
- By LiamBarr in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 05:42 PM
- By sibeans in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2014, 04:50 AM