Droid 4: Charging problems.
Hey guys! So Ive had my droid 4 for over a few months now. Its always worked just fine with me. Lately, it hasnt been charging right, ill plug it in before igo to sleep and when i wake up itll still be at 40% or even lower. I know its not the outlet and im pretty sure its not the charger (although it could be). What do you guys suggest i do? Get a new phone? Take it to the cell phone repair place and have it fixed? Any help is appreciated.
- 03-02-2014, 11:39 AM #2
Re: Charging problems.
Easiest way to test the charger is use the one you think may be faulty and try charging another device. If it charges the other device, then it isn't the charger. Or take a different charger and try charging your phone. If it still doesn't charge it is either the battery or the charging port.
- 03-02-2014, 11:10 PM #4
- 03-03-2014, 12:27 AM #6
- 03-03-2014, 11:48 PM #8
- By morganklynn in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2014, 01:31 PM
- By darlapig in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-18-2014, 10:21 PM
- By kvraobsnl in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 02:20 PM
- By IoanT in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2014, 08:53 PM
- By jerrycai in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 05:40 AM