- 1 Posts
Motorola Droid 4 sound issues
I have a Motorola Droid 4 that I cannot communicate on unless I have it on speaker phone or I have ear buds in. If I try to answer a call or call someone normally, I get nothing. Can't hear a thing. I have tried turning the phone off and on several times for various lengths of time. I have tried putting the ear buds in and out in mid convo and when I was doing nothing on the phone. I have also done a factory reset on the phone. Still nothing. Any one have any other suggestions? I REALLY love the QWERTY keyboard and do not want to switch... Please help me...
- 05-14-2014, 04:17 PM #2
- 371 Posts
Re: Motorola Droid 4 sound issues
Likely the ear speaker has failed, it can be replaced.
Motorola Droid 4 Teardown
OEM MOTOROLA DROID 4 XT894 REPLACEMENT EAR PIECE SPEAKER[ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click .APK to root
I have verified it works with these Motorola devices running android 2.3.4
Droid 2 (a955), Droid 2 Global (a956), R2D2 (a957), & Droid X (MB810)
- By lmarano21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 50Last Post: 09-11-2015, 03:57 PM
- By PokeDroid in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 05-19-2014, 05:12 PM
- By dty06 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2014, 07:48 PM
- By gergsnomis in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 03:18 PM
- By boovish in forum Droid 4 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 03:01 PM