- 5 Posts
Micro USB detach
I've got an old phone I want to use for poops and giggles at work, I've got a Droid MAXX.
My droid 4 micro usb detached from the motherboard and took the motherboard tacks with it. Meaning it can't simply be soldered back. I was wondering if there was any way to fix it given the damage to the motherboard?
- By Gator352 in forum LG G3Replies: 19Last Post: 07-21-2014, 07:48 AM
- By teyman in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2014, 04:41 PM
- By Neibl in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 11:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2014, 07:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2014, 02:32 PM