Anyone switch from Turbo 2?

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Battery isn't quite what I had hoped on dt2, was curious if anyone switched to maxx 2?

Posted via the Android Central App

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Is Maxx 2 battery life supposed to be better than the battery life on the Droid Turbo 2?

I'm not sure if that was the intention, but the screen and chip drink more juice than the maxx 2 does. From what I've seen on XDA, maxx users are commonly being 5 hours SOT and sometimes 6-7, whereas DT2 users are more commonly getting 3.5-4.5 and sometimes 5.5.

Posted via the Android Central App

Larry Blassingame

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
I had note 4 . Paid as much in tax as for all the maxx 2 . Decide What you want in a smart phone before you buy ! I have a pc for games . Check the wants with different items before you buy . Want more pay more . Larry

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Is Maxx 2 battery life supposed to be better than the battery life on the Droid Turbo 2?

Actually yes, because the maxx 2 is a 1080 screen.

I wish the turbo and turbo 2 would have stayed 1080, the screens are fine and it would have really upped the already good battery life on the turbos.

My daughter went from the maxx to the maxx 2 because it was cheaper than the turbo 2. She has only had 3 smart phones, the razr maxx, the droid maxx and now the maxx 2.. she is def spoiled to great battery life!

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I just switched back to Android from Windows Phone and I have to say I think the Maxx 2 is a lot of device for the money. I'm very happy with mine so far. I wasn't sure I wanted something with a 5.5 in screen but I'm sold now. :D