Why doesnt Moto Actions show chop twice for flashlight?

A

AC Question

I bought a brand new maxx 2 today. The salesman in the store showed me the cool chop twice feature on his maxx, but my Moto Actions app does not have chop twice as an option in Actions. All I see when I click on settings, Actions is the camera twist. I have updated Moto, Moto Actions, Moto voice, and checked for my system updates though none were available. The about phone section shows I'm running 5.1.1. So why can't I see chop twice for flashlight in my possible Moto Actions?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi, welcome to the forums! I don't have the Maxx 2 but the X Play that is pretty much the same. The double chop isn't included in the Moto actions and it doesn't matter if you are running Lollipop or Marshmallow. The double twist for the camera is the only action available for this phone There's not much you can about that unless you go the root way. Sorry :(

For the flashlight you can use the stock quick settings or a third party app. I use Power Toggles so I can switch it on from the notifications shade of even from the lock screen. Worth a try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34