contacts crashing

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Haha, I think you're being sarcastic but he's most likely referring to the RAZR Maxx or HD Maxx.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Wrong forum posts are a pet peeve of mine (hopefully I never do it someday lol) after a few years in bionic forums on various web pages I've seen more than my fair share of razr posts and subsequent OPs raging at the lack of community support or answers

Posted via Android Central App

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Wrong forum posts are a pet peeve of mine (hopefully I never do it someday lol) after a few years in bionic forums on various web pages I've seen more than my fair share of razr posts and subsequent OPs raging at the lack of community support or answers

Posted via Android Central App

Agreed but in this case its understandable.

RAZR HD Maxx/RAZR Maxx/Droid Maxx all have the same sound and name to the average consumer.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. Motorola didn't do themselves any favor by naming everything so similar. It's even hard to do a pre-order and be confident I'm ordering the right one.

dditzel

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. Motorola didn't do themselves any favor by naming everything so similar. It's even hard to do a pre-order and be confident I'm ordering the right one.

Thats funny.. I pre-ordered the MAXX yesterday and at the end of the call the Rep confirmed i was getting the "Droid Razr MAXX HD", i said what? no, the Droid MAXX, he said the same line again, so I asked, when is this phone shipping, he said "by the 20th".. so I assume and hope i'm getting what I ordered...

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
or could be a troll. just saying

These are not gaming forums haha. Trolls are few and far between as most of us here are mature. But there is a slight chance but even a troll wouldn't troll about this when the phone isn't out yet. The whole phone would be crashing for them. :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Thats funny.. I pre-ordered the MAXX yesterday and at the end of the call the Rep confirmed i was getting the "Droid Razr MAXX HD", i said what? no, the Droid MAXX, he said the same line again, so I asked, when is this phone shipping, he said "by the 20th".. so I assume and hope i'm getting what I ordered...

If I were you, I'd double check your receipt - it will say what you bought with the details. If it's the wrong one, you will be majorly disappointed when it arrives!! You can use your (emailed) receipt to check on the order online as well. Just sayin'.

dditzel

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
If I were you, I'd double check your receipt - it will say what you bought with the details. If it's the wrong one, you will be majorly disappointed when it arrives!! You can use your (emailed) receipt to check on the order online as well. Just sayin'.

Finally got my emailed receipt, it has the correct phone model on it. Guess the rep was just confused in his wording.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Finally got my emailed receipt, it has the correct phone model on it. Guess the rep was just confused in his wording.

I can't order until the 17th because that's when my dad is due for an upgrade. I wonder if I'll get the confusion too. :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
If you Google Droid Maxx all you get is the Razr Maxx or Razr Maxx HD. I think the world was caught by surprise with the Droid Maxx and certainly the common naming is going to cause problems deluxe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome