Active Display?

white_noise

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is an APK or something to get the active display on other phones? The active display is exactly the solution I've been looking for ever since I switched to Android, but I just got a GS4 and don't want to buy a new DROID or Moto X.

moto_x_hands-on_sg_36-580x325.jpg

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Keep an eye on XDA. It may pop up over there first.

Sent from my HTC One with MoDaCo.SWITCH Beta 8 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Confirmed, all 4 new phones have Active Display, the Shake-A-Cam I call it, and the OK Google Now stuff. Same software for all.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
there's already a port, but it relies on the API's in android 4.3, so it only works with that version.

I have been running the app that is in the App Store, and it is only ok. My GNex battery is sucking wind, so I had to uninstall. The app was not hitting my battery, but I am streamlining until I can get a MAXX in my hands. The app still does not have the pulsing notification, and it does not know when it is pulled from your pocket or turned over. Those are the two key features for me.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I have been running the app that is in the App Store, and it is only ok. My GNex battery is sucking wind, so I had to uninstall. The app was not hitting my battery, but I am streamlining until I can get a MAXX in my hands. The app still does not have the pulsing notification, and it does not know when it is pulled from your pocket or turned over. Those are the two key features for me.

Couldn't agree more, all of these positive reviews that it "works perfect" and even calling it a port are way off. I'm appreciative that someone is working on it but its got a long ways to go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes