Any cases ANYWHERE for the Droid Maxx???

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
The headline pretty much says it all. Searches bring up tons of Razr Maxx cases but nothing for the Droid Maxx. I pre-ordered and would like to have something to put it in when it gets here in a couple weeks. Any ideas when they might begin to show up for sale? :-\

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
The headline pretty much says it all. Searches bring up tons of Razr Maxx cases but nothing for the Droid Maxx. I pre-ordered and would like to have something to put it in when it gets here in a couple weeks. Any ideas when they might begin to show up for sale? :-\
Just keep your eyes out for TPU cases from Diztronic. They are always pretty quick and their quality is excellent. I'm sure the Verizon store will have cases day 1.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Just keep your eyes out for TPU cases from Diztronic. They are always pretty quick and their quality is excellent. I'm sure the Verizon store will have cases day 1.

Thanks. Most appreciated. I figured Vz would have something available on release day, but was hoping to get a TPU at the least that would look nice. Again, thanks.

kckadow

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I haven't looked too hard, but only one I saw was on vz site....Otterbox defender in black. Set Your Location Too bulky for me. On release day I'll bet the Vz store will have a stupid little basket full of accessories. Never understood the basket full of accessories...just put 'em on a rack Jack!

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site

Thanks!!! Maybe now more will begin to show up. I'm wondering where the XT1080M comes from.

Update: Here's a quote from a July 5th piece on the Phonedog website:

"Remember those mysterious Motorola smartphones that recently passed through the FCC and are likely headed for Verizon? They may not be quite as mysterious any longer, as @evleaks has posted a tweet with the names of several upcoming Motorola smartphones and their corresponding model numbers. According to the leak, the XT1030 is the DROID Mini and the XT1080 is the recently-leaked DROID Ultra. The tweet also claims that a "DROID MAXX" is coming with the model number XT1080M."

Notice the teeny tiny difference between the Ultra and the Maxx? For the consumer, this could be a nightmare.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Good news! Amazon now has a couple TPU type - if you do a search, add the XT1080M in the search bar. Separates it from the Razr Maxx....

Amazon.com: Droid Maxx XT1080M

Edit: Checked them out and the pictures are of a Samsung S case. Don't know what you'd be getting. Should probably pass on this. :(

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I ordered three = 3 cents +$12 shipping/handling. Not too bad. We'll see what shows up. At least it's something until the Otterboxes come out.

like2angle

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Verizon has some cases... I bought the carbon fiber case in red. I use a case and screen protector so my phone will still look new on the day I retire it and for added protection should I ever drop it.
They are here Set Your Location
On the left under category choose cases.

rnd0209

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I purchased the moto bumper for my DM. Love it. Its snug and very well built. Better then the iPhone 4s bumper from apple. It was available during checkout when I ore ordered my DM.

Posted via Android Central App

rinconmike

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the otterbox defender from verizon. I know big, but I drop my phones all the time. When I picked up my maxx, I got the case that has a holster and then put a screen protector on it. I like it alot but will probably move to the defender. This case is small and does not make the phone big at all like the defender. It slides in and out of the holder nice as well. My only issue is when I drop it, it is not as much protection.

I think this is the case. The picture does not show the holster.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...droid-maxx-carbon-fiber-black/&token=d6ww_Ppq

Mike

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63