OK - you pre-oredered ... what's the delivery status?

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

For those who pre-ordered (no matter where) a Droid Maxx, post your order date and delivery status so the rest of us know when to expect our new Droid Maxx.

I ordered Aug. 7 from Vz online. No info on anything at the moment - nothing but an email with the order confirmation number. Note you need order number PLUS order location number to get any kind of tracking on the Vz website. So far... Vz says they don't know anything. Fortunately, my order is consistent with the Droid Maxx. (not the Droid anything-else Maxx).

What are you seeing??? :eek:

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know for sure the difference between the Vz online claim the Droid Maxx will be delivered BY Aug. 20 vs. the receipt that says will be sent Aug. 20th?

My guess is that the available date will be Aug. 23 like the Moto X (??? anyone know for sure) and, if shipped Aug. 20, would get to customers on the 23rd.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I have to update my previous comments above ... the Vz receipt does indeed say "ship BY the 20th", which would indicate I'll likely get it ON the 20th... at least I hope so! I'm guessing the original pre-sale batch has been sold out, thus a further-out delivery date for current pre-orders. Maybe this is a good sign the DM is getting good support despite being somewhat a phantom phone. I'll be glad when some in-hand reviews come out so I have SOME idea of what I've bought.

In another thread, someone mentioned the Droid Maxx is a phone that appeals to the more techie person - those who keep up with smartphone development and knew about the DM from their own research. I'd have to agree. And I hope we are both right.

DOOG9517

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I got my "shipped" email. When I click on the tracking number link, FedEx has no record. Probably by the end of the day. I mean I hope. I really want to see the expected delivery date.

Nec3f

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
If they're shipping now and if they're (based on a leak I saw a while back) presumably in the stores now, will they go on sale before the 20th?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I did an upgrade on my dads account but having it shipped to me at his address and Verizon called him to make sure its legit. Haha, my name is on his account as an Account Manager too. :D

Better safe then sorry I guess.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel